Monthly reading review – June 2015
This June I have read:
Log Horizon Vol. 1 (manga) by Mamare Touno, Kazuhiro Hara ★★★★
The Seduction of Sophie Seacrest (An Unlikely Husband: Book 1) by Mary Campisi ★★★
Olivia and the Fairy Princesses by Ian Falconer ★★★★
Cat’s Cradle by Kurt Vonnegut ★★★
The Enduring Library: Technology, Tradition, and the Quest for Balance by Michael Gorman ★★★★
1. How many books you’ve read last month? Are you happy with the amount you read?
In June I’ve read all together 6 books. Five of them I finished in the first two weeks of June.
2. What was the best of all the books you’ve read in June? Any scenes or character that made a lasting impression?
Weirdly the best book I read in June is a children’s book Olivia and the Fairy Princesses by Ian Falconer. It was inspiring read really!
3. Were there any not so good books for you last month? What made it hard or not enjoyable to read?
There were no bad books in this June! I’m not so sure thats a good thing either! I know that I didn’t have a good reading month when I can’t point out a bad or even a really good book for that month!
4. How did the books you were reading last month fit in your reading plans if you had any?
I’ve read what I had to for my book clubs but haven’t really made any other plans. I feel like I’m barely moving with how little reading I’m doing each month. Perhaps it is time to make some really wild reading plans for July!
5. Any updates on the series you are reading or are you starting any new series?
In June I made absolutely no progress with any of many book series I read. For this reason I will be challenging myself for July!
6. Would you like to recommend any books or authors you’ve been reading this last month?
From June there is only one recommendation that is completely clear to me: READ MORE BOOKS, ANY BOOKS!
Reading in progress from June to July:
Les Contes de Grimm by Marc Girard
Fifty Shades Darker (Fifty Shades of Grey book 2) by E.L. James