Monthly reading review – September 2019
This September I have read:
Angel & Faith: Live Through This (Season 9, Volume 1) by Christos Gage, Rebekah Isaacs (Artist) ★★★★
Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead ★★★★
Frostbite by Richelle Mead ★★★★★
Shadow Kiss by Richelle Mead ★★★★★
Blood Promise by Richelle Mead ★★★★★
Spirit Bound by Richelle Mead ★★★★
Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead ★★★★
Lost Boys: A Reverse Harem Bully Romance (Crazy Vicious Love #1) by Eva Ashwood ★★★
Moonlight Ménage : Bisexual and Gay Threesome MMF Romance Novel by Karen Klinger ★★★
O čitateljskim grupama – metodički priručnik s primjerima dobre prakse by Ivana Bašić ★★★★★
1. How many books you’ve read last month? Are you happy with the amount you read?
I have stayed in double digits for this month and I’m very happy with the amount of books I’ve read in September.
2. What was the best of all the books you’ve read in September? Any scenes or characters that made a lasting impression?
For most of September I was deep in the Vampire Academy book series and I really loved some parts more than others. Only other book I’ve rated with five star mark this month was a methodology guide for organizing book clubs which I enjoyed more than I expected!
3. Were there any not so good books for you last month? What made it hard or not enjoyable to read?
Definitely weakest books for me in September were two Kindle books I’ve read. There is a notable difference in quality and the lack of editor work was especially visible with Moonlight Ménage book.
4. How did the books you were reading last month fit in your reading plans if you had any?
After finishing my Summer reading challenge I decided to finish reading the Vampire Academy book series and then I was mostly reading random picks for the rest of September.
5. Any updates on the series you are reading or are you starting any new series?
I don’t remember the last time that I finished a book series as fast I did Vampire Academy. Angel & Faith seem to be stuck at volume 1 for some reason. Crazy Vicious Love I will probably not be continuing anytime soon if at all.
6. Would you like to recommend any books or authors you’ve been reading this last month?
I will probably look up some more books from Richelle Mead. Her writing has made an impression and I would like to explore more of her work.
Book Reviews in September:
Vampire Academy Series by Richelle Mead – CLICK HERE FOR MY REVIEW
Lost Boys: A Reverse Harem Bully Romance (Crazy Vicious Love #1) by Eva Ashwood ★★★ – CLICK HERE FOR MY REVIEW
Moonlight Ménage: Bisexual and Gay Threesome MMF Romance Novel by Karen Klinger
★★★ – CLICK HERE FOR MY REVIEW